The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers is hosting a virtual Libby Dam annual operations public information meeting 7-8:30 p.m. MDT May 14. Representatives from the Corps, National Weather Service, and U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service will discuss water supply forecasts, Libby Dam operations, and Kootenai River white sturgeon recovery.
Members of the public, elected officials, and stakeholders with an interest in Libby Dam and the Kootenai River are encouraged to call in and learn more about dam operations.
Public Information Meeting Details:
Thursday, May 14
7:00-8:30 p.m. MDT (6:00-7:30 p.m. PDT)
The online platform will be available for log-on 15 minutes prior to the meeting.
To join online (view meeting material, participate through a chat function and join by phone):
- Use this link https://usace.webex.com
- Enter the meeting number: 962 304 850
- Enter the password: 2323
- Enter your name and email address then select “Join Meeting”
- Select ‘Connect to Audio’ (phone icon - the first circle)
- Select ‘Call Me’ and enter your phone number to receive a call from the conference system.
To join by phone only (listen to meeting):
- Call: 1-877-873-8017
- Enter Access code: 1538710 followed by #
- If requested, enter Security code: 2323 followed by #
Release no. 20-018