The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) delivered to Congress its Fiscal Year 2021 Work Plan for the Army Civil Works program on January 19, 2021.
The work plan includes more than $97 million additional funding for Seattle District projects, including:
• Grays Harbor - $2,750,000
• Lake Washington Ship Canal - $18,784,000
• Seattle Harbor (Harbor Donor and Energy Transfer Port Payment) - $2,782,000
• Tacoma Harbor (Harbor Donor and Energy Transfer Port Payment) - $2,744,000
• Puget Sound Nearshore Marine Habitat Restoration - $2,563,000
• Albeni Falls Dam Fish Passage - $68,100,000